Bleach New Age MMORPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach New Age MMORPG Forum

a bleach mmorpg it is in the making process a beta will be out very soon so come sign up and wait for updates

Chris Cifer RP Character

Chris_Cifer
    Chris_Cifer
    Captain Of Squad 2
    Captain Of Squad 2

RP Character Status
    health:
    Chris Cifer RP Character Left_bar_bleue2700/2700Chris Cifer RP Character Empty_bar_bleue  (2700/2700)
    Race: Shinigami

Chris Cifer RP Character Empty Chris Cifer RP Character

Post  Chris_Cifer Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Name: chris uchiha
    Gender Male
    Race:Shinigami
    Appearance:here it is image

Personality: Calm, collected coupled with a sarcastic personality, chris generally appears to be the usual intelligent megane character. Ironically, he's also somewhat of a childish oaf, having a playful and immature side as well.

History: chris grew up in a small town. Knowing of a good life and never being bullied or picked on except for his bright red hair. His parents loved him much and could give anything for him. When he was at the age of 5 or so he always could just feel the presence of things that he couldn't explain. chris returned to his house one day after school. He was around the age of 16 now, Parents both home, and wanting him to go to the store to pick up some groceries, he did so and began his walk. People drove up and down the streets, punk kids yelling out their window at chris. He flipped one of them off, they just kept on driving yelling obscure words and such. The walk was a good mile, and chris dreaded it. He approached the store walked in and looked around a bit, finding the items that were needed for dinner that night. chris paid the cashier and took the groceries, walked out the door and instantly felt something wrong. He just continued down the road, feeling very awkward for about 30 sec of walking, and then he heard it. The bellowing of a Hollow behind him. chris snapped around and stared directly at the giant monstrosity. It wasn’t completely visible, more transparent. He dropped the groceries and sprinted off. Feeling his heart pounding almost through his chest.

The Hollow gave chase, and kept up very easily. chris ran across streets, almost getting killed from the cars instead. Running past a convenient store and turning into an alley. "Poor choice, Kid" The hollow said. And it was true. chris may have entered an alley but it was a Dead End as well. There chris literally met his fate, the hollow backhanded him into the wall, cracking it, and severing chris spine. He was helpless and close to dying. It wasn't too late for chris .the if a shinigami did appear, he would surly die. And Chris did not die there, but his friend did out of bitter hatred he became a hollow just waiting for his soul to come out. It devoured the the shinigami very quickly, enjoying every particle of him. It felt as though he was in a complete dark room the guilt consumed him, but also hitting the floor an infinite amount of times. Suddenly chris opened his eyes and was in Hueco Mundo. Many Hollows roamed around him, not even glancing at him. chris was full of fear, but this new feeling of hate and anguish quickly washed over him. Surprisingly chris had a very close shape to a humanoid. Looking more like an oversized ape that stood mostly straight up. A hollow had bumped into chris, instantly setting his temper a flare. chris snapped around, jumping onto, throwing it to the ground. He was much bigger than the hollow he attacked but it mattered not in this state. While on the hollows back it squirmed and screamed, but no other hollow paid attention. Surprised how nothing cared or wanted to help, chris took his opportunity and
    ripped the hollow, limb from limb. Blood flying everywhere, covering his entire mask. The creature lay dead moments after the slaughter began. Soon after the hollows soul began to detach from its body and chris had a huge craving to consume it. As it entered his gullet, chris could feel a surge of energy, that never seemed to stop.

This is when chris realized that ‘eating’ the other hollows would allow him to gain more power. After about a year of eating constantly chris found himself inside of a huge being known as a Menos Grande. Many of the other hollows thoughts raced through each others minds all acting near as one. But chris knew that he had supreme control over the others. After consuming many, many more hollows a new transformation had taken place upon chris, turning into the Adjuchas class. Now chris once again resembled his previous hollow state, near apish but standing more upright and much slimer. Continuing to eat hollow after hollow, it became almost hard to find them after a long while. Every single one wanted to cower and hide literally under rocks to avoid the demise of meeting with chris. He began to literally starve and even eating the bigger hollows didn’t help near at all. The power increase was close to nothing anymore. chris began to feel weak, almost as if he were beginning to revert back. He wouldn’t let himself go back, not now, not after all the work he done, all the time he spent becoming powerful. chris had heard from fellow Adjuchas’s about hollows removing their masks. “What lunacy” he thought, but times were getting very desperate for him. chris brought his beastly hand up to the mask that covered his face, and began to slip his fingers underneath it. Just from that the pain and serious discomfort was enough to deter almost any other from attempting this. He slowly pried at the mask, applying more and more pressure for it to come off. The feeling was as though someone was taking a press to his head crushing every bone in his skull. But when the mask was reaching inches now from his face, suddenly a huge beam of light shot from the center of the mask in all directions, causing a massive explosion where chris stood.

When the dust began to settle an image of a human remained with only a partial mask on his face now. chris dropped to the sand from exhaustion, kneeling. Many hollows had come by to see what all the commotion was about. Catching his breath and regaining his composure. chris stood and saw all the hollows just lurking around him. They seemed afraid but also, each wanted a shot at gaining that great power. “Heh”, chris chuckled. He burst from the crater of glassy sand with amazing new speed and seen he was a arrancar
    techniques:
    Bakudo #21 Byakurai: does 10x my level in damage.
    Cooldown: 3 turns

Reiatsu explosion: allows me to stun my opponent for three turns.
    Cooldwon: 5 turns

Shunpo: allows me to skip two of my opponents turn.
    cooldown: every 10 turns

Hado #90 Reflect: Reflects my opponents attack bac and i take no damage.
    Cooldown: 10 turns

Last edited by Chris_Cifer on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Chris_Cifer
    Chris_Cifer
    Captain Of Squad 2
    Captain Of Squad 2

RP Character Status
    health:
    Chris Cifer RP Character Left_bar_bleue2700/2700Chris Cifer RP Character Empty_bar_bleue  (2700/2700)

Chris Cifer RP Character Empty Re: Chris Cifer RP Character

Post  Chris_Cifer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Zanpaktou

Name: mizu no Dargon

Attribute:water,ice

Chant: "breath your icy chill mizu tigre"

Description:

Abilities:

Ice dragon blast:a ice dragon appears and attacks my enemies. cooldown every other turn 10x level in damage.

Ice shard barrage: it is a barrage of ice shards that attacks my opponent. cooldown: 5x level in damage.

ultimate blizard strike: stuns my opponent for 3 turns and does 40x my level in damage

Ice wall: a wall of ice. cooldown every other turn. does no damage and it has 40 health points and takes all battle damage for me.

Holy ice pillars: creates 6 pillars and freezes my enemy. cooldown: every 10 turns, opponent losses 3x there level in damage for 5 turns.

Ultimate speacil move: ultimate frost bite: freezes the whole field and and halfs all of opponents damge attacks.can only be used once in a battle and last 6 turns

Last edited by Chris_Cifer on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Chris_Cifer
    Chris_Cifer
    Captain Of Squad 2
    Captain Of Squad 2

RP Character Status
    health:

Post  Chris_Cifer Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Bankai name: Mizu Myaku No Doragon

Chant: "lets finish this"

Abilities:

heal: regain 20% of health cooldown every 10 turns.

supernova: sacrifices 50% of my health to do 50% of damage.

Last edited by Chris_Cifer on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chris_Cifer
    Chris_Cifer
    Captain Of Squad 2
    Captain Of Squad 2

RP Character Status
    health:

Post  Chris_Cifer Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Approved of course P:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content